8. 9. 2018

#3 FROM SEA TO SUMMIT


Day 3. 


Woke up with no such horrible need to pee. 

Had a slow breakfast by the lake and then we decided to rent a kayak and paddle board for couple of hours. Packed a snack, phones, gopro and headed out. It was fun. Lots of sun and lots of pictures. Some people have fear of heights, I have a fear of depths.

 Embracing the fear and paddling straight into the middle of a lake. When we returned the fun stuff, we didn't have enough of cash (or maybe I didn't, having cash in my pockets ain't my strong side).

So there was only one option, run to the nearest cash machine. And the nearest one was on the other end of the lake 4,4 km far away. I laced my running shoes, Anežka took her Toms on and we both headed out. It wasn't a bad run after all. My legs are very sore from yesterday, but I had to get it done. 

After all the mandatory stuff like paying our bill for kayak and paddle, I jumped into the lake, made friends with a beautiful doooog and waited for Anežka to come back from her walk to the ATM. Mandatory pasta and headed out for (as usual) evening Laško beer. Managed to write 4 postcards and I'm pretty happy with what I wrote. 

Anežka keeps telling me not to eat after I brush my teeth, but I'm like “whatever I've got cravings and I'm on holiday” so not a problem for me. I'll read a bit now and then say good night. 














Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat