7. 9. 2018

#2 FROM SEA TO SUMMIT


DAY 2   



Woke up with a horrible need to pee (as always). Made a porridge and headed out. Plan was to do a hike. What it turned into was something we definitely didn't expect and absolutely underestimated. At least I did. Started being kinda lost village called Stara Fužina even though we had directions from local Infocenter. Had to jump across a fence to cross private land to get on our original route. Lol.  
    
First climb to Vogar and first real altitude meters (500m to be exact). Then we continued on the top of the hills, but still kinda climbed. At that point I knew this was going to be long day. The final stretch to Pršivec (1760) (aka our main goal) was mostly climbing on rocks.At that point, the forrest finally started opening up, so some decent views started too. There was this  beautiful lookout and as I was walking towards the views I said quite laud "this is fucking crazy" and there was a german girl and it lead to us chatting about the hike. At the top, we got to see Triglav and realised that we barely have any food and water left. I thought we will descent quickly, but hell nah.

The first hut had water for 2€, we ain't paying that. So we kept descending and started signing, our legs started to hurt and shake. And after Črne jezero, we still had 700 altitude meters down to go. Few ropes and chains appeared, cause it was a rocky path. We started being little crazy. The legs turned into jelly at that point. I knew that the last bit along the river from Savica Koča, we'll hitchhike for sure. Our legs couldn't take any more walking. I think the 4th car passing us stopped. Young couple from Berlin. No wonder they stopped. The car  ride helped us so much and saved us probably one more hour of walking. 


Quick jump into the lake (took a gopro with me), it's super deep. Than finally huge portion of everyone's favourite pestopasta, which has been awaited by many (aka me and me) and now we're sitting at camp's restaurant and drinking the local beer Laško. Pretty good beer to be honest. I'm so ready for bed. ✌🏼️


      

















Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat