5. 9. 2018

#1 FROM SEA TO SUMMIT


Day 1


Leaving Czech Republic with a heavy rain upon us and dobrodošli to Slovenia in the same conditions. We knew that the first day will be rainy and moody. Getting to the camp turned out to be very easy, just one bus and 4,10€ later, we found ourselves walking along the Bohinj lake. It was a shock at first. The camp is overcrowded, but we found a good dry spot for our tent. List of priorities right after we put the tent up was to jump in the lake. Just a fews step between our textile house and the lake, so I think it will be a every day thing. Breakfast at 11am followed by a nap. Now I'm about to read that book I brought all the way from Prague. 

Anezka woke up from her nap and we packed snacks to backpacks and headed out to walk around the lake cca 13-14k. Seems like this place is favourite spot not only for European tourists, but locals too. It's very heave on people, which I'm not the biggest fan of.


As we walked, we stopped at pretty bench with lake view  to eat bread and cheese. It has gotten so hot, that I decided to jump in the lake only in a bra and running short. 10 mins later it started raining a bit. And 45 mins later a huge rain has started and it still lasts till now (7pm), when I'm writing this. We're hiding in a tent hoping for a dry window to make portion of pesto pasta (which I've been looking for the whole week). 


So after a good 3 and something hours of signing in a tent (sorry not sorry everyone in surrounding tents), we embraced getting out in the rain (I needed to pee lol). We took our stove, very instant mug soups and now we're sitting next to a lot of germans, who play cards. I want this night to be over already. This rain suuuucks! 


As we were falling asleep the rain stopped. Finally.


Btw, now looking back at it, the karaoke in our tent as it was crazy raining outside is one of the best memories I'll probably have. 










Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat